Who makes up the top 10 companies in Ghana? Which companies in Ghana have made the biggest mark on the industrial economy of Ghana? This post presents you with 10 giant companies in Ghana.
These companies are also some of the largest companies in Ghana, and except for Sunon Asogli Power Plant, they have all been operating in Ghana for multiple decades.
- Ghana Club 100 Awards 2023 – See full list of winners
- 19th Ghana Club 100 Awards 2022: Here are the top 100 Companies in Ghana
- A weighted rank is calculated by applying the weights to a company's rank on each of the following parameters:
- An overall rank of a company in the GC100 is then obtained from a company's weighted average rank.
- A company's growth is used as a tie-breaker to eliminate all ties in the ranking.
Top 10 Companies in Ghana
So now, on to the list of top 10 companies in Ghana;
1. MTN Ghana
As the leading telecommunications company, MTN Ghana is focused on providing excellent telecommunications services across the African continent. We believe that through access to communication comes economic empowerment.
MTN has a wide variety of network services as well as segments. These are specially designed for different kinds of people to enhance their mobile experience, while others add value to their subscription with us. Our cost-effective solutions will bring a smile to your face.
MTN understands that the best way for you to gain a competitive edge in a local market is to offer different segments which suit people's lifestyles and economic situations whilst allowing you to enjoy the best solutions and offerings available.