Personal data is information that can be used to identify or contact you. We may ask for your name, address, email address, and telephone number. Additionally, when you visit GhStandard.com, other data may be automatically collected, such as your IP address, information about the internet site from which you have opened our website or the internet browser you use (technical information).
Use of Personal Data
We will only collect, process and use the personal data you have made available to us by visiting GhStandard.com for purposes within the framework of the applicable data protection laws. Your personal details will be stored and used by us to make the visit to GhStandard.com as pleasant as possible.
For services such as newsletters or contact forms, we need information such as name, address or email address. This is different on a case-by-case basis.
Technical information required for the presentation of GhStandard.com on your computer is stored anonymously by us and used for statistical analysis and to make our website as attractive as possible. Moreover, we use this information anonymously, so not related to your person, so that we can continually improve.
Cookies are stored on your computer and can be deleted at any time. After deleting cookies, you may have to reset your preferences. Cookies are completely secure, and do not store email addresses or telephone numbers.
On the first visit to GhStandard.com, you can indicate via the cookie setting whether you accept cookies or if you want to change the settings for cookies.
Explanation about the cookies used on this website
We find it important that you know which cookies our website GhStandard.com uses and for what purposes they are used. We want to guarantee both your privacy and the user-friendliness of our website as much as possible. Below you can read more about the cookies that are used by and on our website and for what purposes.
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions properly and allow us to improve the services we offer.
- Saving settings for optimal video display, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution data of your screen.
- Reading out your browser settings in order to show our website optimally on your screen.
- The uniform loading of the website, so that the site remains accessible.
- Remembering that you have logged in to any secure areas of our website.
- Allowing you to enter key information once and transfer that information to other pages without having to re-enter it.
- Allowing you to set preferences that retain visits to our website.
To determine which parts of GhStandard.com are most interesting to our visitors, we continuously measure how many visitors come to our website and what is viewed the most. For this, we use Chartbeat and Alexa. We do not trace the recorded information to persons and are only used by us for statistical insight.
The recorded information is used for:
- Tracking the number of visitors on our web pages.
- Tracking the amount of time each visitor spends on our web pages.
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website.
- Assessing which parts of our site need adjustment.
- Optimizing the website’s content and layout for a better user experience.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. To this end, we have taken various measures such as secure servers, firewalls and encryption.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites or services that may be linked to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these third-party websites before using their services.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.