TotalEnergies makes oil and gas discovery at Nigeria’s OML 102 offshore oilfield

TotalEnergies makes oil and gas discovery at Nigeria's OML 102 offshore oilfield
Oil Offshore Nigeria

French energy company TotalEnergies announced on Tuesday that it has made a significant oil and gas discovery at the OML 102 offshore oilfield in .

Nicolas Terraz, President of Exploration and Production at TotalEnergies, expressed excitement about the discovery, stating, “This new success in the area further demonstrates the potential of nearby exploration to create value within our low-cost, low-emission strategy.”

OML 102 is operated by TotalEnergies Nigeria, holding a 40% interest, while the remaining 60% is held by state-owned oil firm NNPC Ltd.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.